Handicap Accessible Vans Made Easy for the Chicagoland
The Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country have consistently rated among the best mobility solutions to convert to handicap accessible vehicles for the past decade.
Most Wheelchair Accessible vans undergo a five-step conversion process for wheelchair ramps and lifts;
1. The side or rear door and floor are lowered to allow easy access.
2. The rear or suspension is replace with computer-designed multi-leaf springs for added support.
3. A non-slip power wheelchair ramp is built-in along with anchoring to provide necessary support.
4. New carpet and rubber center flooring are added to prevent slippage.
5. A full set of body ground effects added and painted to match your vehicle.