DESIGN FEATURES ON THE 2015 JEEP RENEGADE
The interior and exterior of the new 2015 Jeep Renegade are created to stand out in the Schaumburg, IL area with several unique design features. Drivers looking for the latest in Jeep design need to see what the Renegade has to offer.
- 8 different wheel options
- Available My Sky open-air, dual-panel roof
- Trapezoidal wheel arches and seven-slot grille
- Halogen headlamps
- Leather-trimmed or heavy-duty mesh cloth seating
- Adaptable cargo options.
2015 JEEP RENEGADE CAPABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The new 2015 Jeep Renegade isnt just a list of trim packages and a few nice design features. The newest Jeep model is also built for performance with 4x2 or 4x4 capability and several engine options available.
- 2.4L Tigershark I-4 engine capable of 180 HP and rated at up to 31 MPG.
- 1.4L MultiAir Turbo I-4 engine capable of 160 HP and rated at up to 31 MPG.
Drivers in the Schaumburg, IL area will also have the choice between transmissions with 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual options.
The new Renegade 4x4 models also come with the SelecTerrain traction control. SelecTerrain allows drivers to dial in the traction on their Jeep Renegade to any situation they encounter. Whether youre plowing through snow or stomping through mud, the 2015 Renegade has the available traction options to get you past almost any obstacle.
Get more information on the new 2015 Jeep Renegade by contacting the team at Sherman Jeep through our website.